Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2014

Been a few weeks

So I haven't been able to do my ab challenge since I usually work out at work and I've been doing 2 jobs there. When I get home, I forget.  So I'm going to start it again in December when I go back to my normal schedule. I've been keeping up with the squats challenge pretty well though because I can do those in the bathroom at work after pumping.  I refuse to get on the bathroom floor to do the abs challenge lol

Eating is hit or miss.  Some days I do really well and others I'm back to my old ways.  This weekend though,  I started a routine of eating an egg and a bowl of oatmeal with honey for breakfast.  Before that, I have a warm glass of water with lemon juice. I am doing better with keeping up my water intake!  Now, if I only didn't have to constantly pee! 

I forgot to weigh myself this weekend too,  but last week, I hadn't lost any weight. It's due to my poor diet. I almost gave up, but I will keep on truckin'!

Hopefully, once I get into good eating habits, I will see more results!

No comments:

Post a Comment